skip to main_start content

Doug Aldrich Whitesnake Tour 2006 Review, Setlist, & Photo

BR official Doug Aldrich > Tour Dates / Doug Aldrich Message Board > Live Reviews/ Whitesnake > Whitesnake Tour 2006

3.main_start content

Whitesnake Tour 2006

Vote: How was the show?

* TOTAL: 401 *

Tue 08.01 Petofi Csarnok: Budapest, Hungary

[42] Burning Rain net Fri May 05, 06 07:26am
42. Read Reviews ENG JPN || Post Review/Photos

[104] Burning Rain net

Not a good day for a concert. The Show was cancelled shortly before it began due to unforeseen Circumstances.

"...owing to an extreme electrical storm that blew into Budapest tonight forcing the WS show to be reluctantly & unfortunately cancelled...It was agreed by both promoter & representatives of the band that it would have been dangerous to go ahead with the concert...WS offer their sincere regrets to all those who are disappointed by this evenings cancellation..." ...Whitesnake.com
web Wed Aug 02, 06 08:24am
42. Post Review/Photos

[105] Burning Rain net

Doug's comment on The Official Doug Aldrich message board

"Budapest"
Hi yall, yes it was a big disapointment for everyone. Firstly the people who bought tix to the show and also for us too. We were very up for the show yesterday but as you can see, it was just out of our hands.

We went down to do our first soundcheck in a few weeks. Although it was cloudy, it wasnt raining at the time. We ran through Ready To Rock a couple times and we were done..

The sky was getting really dark and it just started to sprinkle as we went back to the hotel. Later on we got the word that we couldnt play the show..

The pictures are bad, but they dont show the gear. The whole stage got soaked. All our gear. When the roof blew apart it was lightning at the time....and with all that lighting truss made of metal with voltage going through it, it was not safe for the crew to get on the stage to save everything, but they did get everything off as fast as possible. Those guys are really the best..

Maddi my tech told me there was a waterfall coming down on my guitars!.
All my gear, amps, rack everything got soaked...Not to mention the bass stuff, drums, monitor desk..

Our crew got everything off as fast as they could and dryed off the guitars, but the amps and stuff need to be dryed out today to even see if they still work. You cant switch on an amp that is wet...thats a disaster waiting to happen.....so we will find out today what the real tool is gonna be..

I'll let you know what happens...wish us luck..

See ya, Doug
web Fri Aug 04, 06 07:09am
42. Post Review/Photos
Original Script BBS:IMG-BBS | Edit by Cool-Rock.com

[ Page Top ]

sub menu 1

Updates & News

Guest Book
amazon BR shop
Burning Rain Official MySpaceDoug Aldrich Japan MySpace
+Add to MySpace
Burning Rain - ReverbNationmixi
Doug Aldrich.com
Burning Rain on Facebook

News Letter

• Burning Rain official net

Whitesnake Tour 2006

Doug Aldrich Tour/Gigs Reviews

• Let's enjoy having a chat with Fans and exchanging Info you have!
  • Please refrain from stating any comments that are negative to the point of being nasty or are just hostile.
  • Any type of commercial spamming or excessive flaming will not be tolerated.
  • Posts of that nature will be removed.

Add to Favourites

Burning Rain Store

Amazon Shops

Sub menu End